Membership of the Havering Sports Council is open to all sports organisations/individuals operating or intending to operate in the borough.
Sports organisations pay affiliation fee of £5 per year and individual members £2 per year
Use this link to download an afiliation form.
Havering Sports Council exists to benefit all sports clubs in the borough.
Please complete the above form and return to the Membership Secretary with your affiliation fee:
£5.00 for clubs/organisations or £2.00 for individual members
Advantages of belonging to Havering Sports Council:
- Listing in the handbook and website.
- Opportunity to promote your club through newsletter articles.
- Opportunity to promote your club on the Sports Council stand at the Havering Show
- Assistance with payments for first aid, health and safety and child protection courses run by the borough
- Opportunity to attend meetings and put your views across
- The Sports Council organises and promotes the annual Havering Sports Awards.
- There is an opportunity to promote and have your club/organisation name promoted in this brochure.
- The Sports Council is called upon to comment on Lottery applications.
- They can provide assistance with payments for first-aid, health & safety and child protection courses run by the Borough.